Python IDE05 Dec 2014
I came across Python Tools For Visual Studio(PTVS) and it makes debugging Python scripts in Visual Studio very simple. You can even do mixed-language Python and C++ debugging.
- Python Tools for Visual Studio
- One of Microsoft’s Best-Kept Secrets - Python Tools for Visual Studio (PTVS)
- Setup PythonNet in PTVS
- Python Builds for 32/64 including PyhtonNet
- Cuda in Python and Excel
Python(NumPy) / R / Matlab Reference Cheatsheet Amazing - translation of commands between languages!!!
There is similar environment for Java Script:
More Visual Studio goodies:
- CoffeeScript, Sass and LESS support for Visual Studio and ASP.NET with the Mindscape Web Workbench
- Visual Studio Programmer Themes Gallery
- Simultaneous Editing for Visual Studio with the free MultiEdit extension
- How to change the default browser in Visual Studio programmatically with PowerShell and possibly poke yourself in the eye